We told you so.
Thus far, 11 picks into the draft, we have gotten only 2 wrong.
So what if it was the first two picks, and the only picks we made?
Onto the analysis...
Matt Leinart has got to be thrilled. He'll still be rich, he'll still be on a moderately crappy team, but the negatives end there. The positives are endless:
1) He will throw to Larry Fitzgerald and Quan.
2) Arizona is getting a new stadium.
3) He will hand off to Edge James.
4) Denny Green is a spectacular players coach.
5) He will throw to Larry Fitzgerald and Quan.
6) He is in a PAC-10 area, with fans who will appreciate him (if they even pay close enough attention to scrutinize).
7) He will throw to Larry Fitzgerald and Quan.
Meanwhile, his Heisman mate is sent to purgatory...